Brought to you by AvePoint
It’s not enough to just consider Office 365 backup. Organizations need a plan to restore critical information– and it isn’t a one-size-fits-all process.
Identifying if you need a third-party backup solution, and if so which one, requires a deep analysis of how you not only backup but restore your data to meet your organization’s content availability and compliance needs.
Questions your organization must ask – and that we will answer:
- What data backup and restore options does Microsoft offer and what is our responsibility?
- Who can perform what restores?
- How often should we perform test restores?
- How granular does the restore data need to be?
- How quickly do different workloads need to be restored and in what format?
- What restore options are available and practical for disaster recovery?
- How does GDPR and other data privacy regulations impact my data restore operations?