This tutorial is about the How to Create Hyperlink in Word 2019. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to Create Hyperlink in Word 2019. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How to Create Hyperlink in Word 2019
Microsoft Office needs no introduction, and Office 2019 is the latest and greatest version of the suite for business users. Importantly, unlike the regular subscription fee required for Office 365, it’s yours for a one-time payment. Although many users will be switching to Office 365 now, Office 2019 is worth checking out if you need Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook on the same computer and can live without multiple cloud sharing services. This is what you get and how it works.
Microsoft recently released Office 2019, the latest version of its office suite for Windows and Mac, with useful new features integrated almost seamlessly into the familiar interface. A distraction-free mode for Word, improved pivot tables for Excel and improved graphics, and support for Digital Pencil for PowerPoint are just a few of the many changes and enhancements in the venerable Office. While these aren’t a huge upgrade for the suite, they can be a huge productivity booster for the right users.
Office 365 users will point out that they have had many of these features for some time, but on-premises software fans will respond that many of them have had Office 365 features since at least 2016 (when Office 2016 was released). I have not seen a new invoice while Office 365 users have to pay every month.
Insert a link
- Select the text or graphic you want to use as a hyperlink.
- Click the Insert tab.
- Expand the Links group, if necessary.
- Click the Link button.
- Press Ctrl + K.
- Select the type of object you want to link to on the left side of the dialog:
- Existing file or web page: Creates a link that takes you to another document, a file created in another program such as an Excel spreadsheet or a web page.
- Put in this document: Jump to a heading or bookmark in the same document.
- Create new document: Create a new Word document and then insert a hyperlink to the new document.
- Email address: Creates a clickable email address that will create a new email message when clicked.
- Specify where the link should lead.
- Depending on what you are linking to, you will have different options here.
- Specify an external file or web page, a document header or bookmark, a new file name, or an email address.
- Click OK.
- The selected text becomes a hyperlink that will go to the specified location (or create a new email message or document) when you hold down the Ctrl key and click it.
Final words: How to Create Hyperlink in Word 2019
I hope you understand this article How to Create Hyperlink in Word 2019, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.